A number of years again Sonos stripped again the API choices out there to third-party controllers similar to Control4, Crestron and some others, making the method of controlling your Sonos audio system in your smart home touchscreens much more problem than it actually must be.
Because it stands now, you will have to make use of painful work arounds involving AirPlay, Spotify Join and the like; or get your ‘My Sonos’ playlists so as.
My Sonos, which is sometimes called Sonos Favorites in third-party integrations like Control4, is a straightforward(ish) solution to entry the songs, artists, albums and playlists that you really want fast entry to from exterior the Sonos app.
Beneath, we’ll discuss you thru find out how to add your Apple Music playlists to My Sonos / Sonos Favorites – the identical technique can be utilized for artists, albums and particular person songs too:
Improve your Sonos system with a reduced Sonos One (Gen 2)
Add Apple Music playlists to Sonos Favorites
Here is find out how to get entry to your Apple Music playlists and favourite artists and albums utilizing the My Sonos possibility.
- Open the Sonos app in your cellphone
- Faucet on the Browse icon on the backside (the music observe)
- Select Apple Music from the checklist of suppliers
- Faucet Playlists (or Artists / Albums / Songs)
- Faucet on the playlist you need to sync throughout
- Faucet the three dots high proper nook
- Choose Add Playlist to My Sonos
You are all set and you’ll now see the playlist sync to your Sonos Favorites in your Control4 touchscreen.